Monthly Archives: June 2013

The annoying transaction journey

When moving to production environment, I encoutered some problems with a specific patch of IBM WAS (7.0.0.25). Then I discovered it was not really related to that particualr patch because that makes no sens. Later in the same week, when we went back to development environment,  we encountered the same errors… That was a bit wierd because the whole application was tested for more than one month without throwing anyone of those errors. Error List contains:

  • org.hibernate.HibernateException: No Hibernate Session bound to thread, and configuration does not allow creation of non-transactional one here
  • java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type […] no matching editors or conversion strategy found
  • org.hibernate.TransactionException: Transaction not successfully started
  • [BlazeDs] serilization: org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role

At the same time, I discovered prezi and I wanted to test it. Here’s the result*:

 

* To integrate prezi presentation, please go here.

Advertisements